Skillup Africa is an impact investment platform that allows Africans to invest in developing top tech talent in Africa.
The Skillup Africa Talent Fund seeks to offer individuals and institutional investors the opportunity to fund the training of tech workers (developers, data scientists etc.) by investing into the Skillup Africa Talent Fund that disburses student loans to applicants.
The Student loans we provide cover:
- Course Fees for Course at one of our Training Partners
- Career Services & Soft Skills Training provided by Skillup Africa
- Laptops for the trainees (if required)
- Access to Skillup Alumni Network
- Access to Skillup Mentor Network
- Support internships and job search
- Moratorium to cover training period and 12 week period to find a job
Anyone who fits the below criteria can apply:
- You must be under the age of 30
- You are currently unemployed or in transition
- You are a resident of Lagos State, Nigeria
- You possess a track record of excellence, tenacity, and integrity.
- You are a fast learner with the determination to be excel, work hard, and make an impact
- You have either a Higher National Diploma(HND), Bachelor’s Degree, or Masters Degree.
- You have completed NYSC or Have an Exemption Letter or exclusion letter.
- You have at least two credible Guarantors who are willing to vouch for you